The Collaborative Charter Services Organization ("CSO") provides administrative support to California charter schools in the execution of effective and efficient board governance; fiscal services; human resources, payroll, and benefits; admissions, assessment, compliance and accountability; LCAP, SARC, and WASC special projects; and special education services.
Be the standard of excellence for school administrative services throughout California by:
- Inspiring a culture of trust, diversity and collaboration;
- Providing cutting edge technical support;
- Delivering innovative subject matter expertise and resources;
- Maximizing the capacity of our member charter schools;
- Developing and furthering relationships.
Our Core Values
Empowered by Collaboration: Our Core Identity
Diversity and inclusion
Sustainability and resiliency
Collaboration and trust
Innovation and refinement
Reliability and accountability